[Mich VHF UHF Society] PSK-31 on 144 MHz?

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:38:13 CST 2015

I don't know of any 50, 144 or 432 MHz nets in SE Michigan.  Maybe
someone should start one?  There is a good net out of Holland on Sunday
nights called by K8NFT on 144.155 at 9:30 pm. Sometimes he is at his
cabin up north, but likely not this time of year.  Bill starts with his
beam north, then swings around to the east, south and west. There are
also 50 MHz nets out of Kalamazoo, AM and SSB. Here is my list:

Sidewinders Around MICHIGAN 2 meter USB Net - Sunday 9:30 pm EST -
144.155 MHz (K8NFT - EN62xt)
Southern OHIO Net - Monday 8:30pm EST - 144.252 MHz (K8TQK - EM89je)
Kalamazoo 6 meter USB Net - Tuesday 9:00 pm local - 50.140 MHz (K8BKB)
WISCONSIN 144.240 Wed night NET - WB9LYH EN54 8 pm CDST (9 pm EDST)
CHICAGO 144.220 Thursday night Q5 NET <http://n9abf.com/q5net/> - N9JBW
EN61  7 pm Central (8 pm Eastern)

73 Roger W8IO