[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fw: CSVHF Conference Proceedings - Submissions Request

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 13:30:40 CDT 2023

----- Forwarded Message -----

Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 11:34:47 -0400
From: <temanuele at ebulent.com>
Subject: CSVHF Conference Proceedings - Submissions Request
One of the hallmarks of the CSVHF Conference since its inception has been the conference proceedings. Whether or not you are a first time author or one of the usual suspects who have contributed in the past please consider sharing your expertise on your favorite aspect of our fascinating hobby with your fellow VHF, UHF and microwave aficionados.
Possible topics range from operating techniques such as meteor scatter, rare grid activation, rovering, EME, etc. to more technical submittals on the latest developments in Software Define Radios, antenna modeling or solid state power amplifiers -and just about anything in between.

Please contact me directly at: WA8RJF at ARRL.net if you have a topic that you would like to submit and I will forward the ARRL format guidelines.
First time authors are encouraged to contact me as well for any guidance you think you may need - it is easier than you think!
73,

Tony Emanuele K8ZR
CU in Little Rock, AR