[Mich VHF UHF Society] 70cm Antennae Mfg ID Help Request

kx8xx kx8xx at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 12:14:29 CDT 2023

Hallo,I'm attempting to re-enter the V/UHF weak signal world. I retrieved my old 432 mHz beam from my scrap aluminium pile and find a few broken element insulators.I want to determine the manufacturer in case they may still be around for parts.It's 16 elements, 3 of which are tied together with phasing cross straps ala log-periodic (rest are standard reflector and parasitic director elements). I'm guessing the multiple driven elements were to broad-band it, perhaps for ATV use?Another ID clue: it's fed with a copper tube sleeve balun mounted on the boom.adTHANKSvance es vy 73 de Mark KX8XX