[Mich VHF UHF Society] Sidewinders Around Michigan Net - New Net Control

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 19:27:28 CST 2023

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to announce that I've "retired" from running the Sidewinders around Michigan Net, which is on Sunday nights at 8:30 PM on 144.155 USB.  I've enjoyed running the net for many years, along with Roger Cox W8IO.
I'm happy to announce that Barry Bowman KE8JCD has agreed to take over net control duties from here on out.  Barry has a very capable VHF station, and is located in Kalamazoo.
Thank You to everyone that has supported the Sidewinders net over the years, and please continue to keep 2 meter sideband an active mode!
73,

Dave DeVos - KF8QL