[Mich VHF UHF Society] MiVUS mailing list

Jeff Wheeler jeffrey.wheelersr at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:53:25 CDT 2022

Happy to see it’s still in working order.

While I’m here….. I have too much stuff and need to clear some of it out.
Anyone interested please email me directly at w7jw at arrl.net

2m 8877 amp, formerly belonged to a very well known 2m Eme guy from
Indiana. Bought it, never used it.
6m 8877 built my K8WW in Ohio. I made many 6m Eme qsos with this amp.
6’ metal cabinet with 4kv power supply including 220vac variable auto
transformer. It’s big and heavy and not shippable. Not for an inexperience
builder.
RigExpert AA-230 antenna analyzer. Older unit, batteries still work for
maybe an hour. Still works great, replaced with a AA1400.
Vintage Henry 2002A 2m amp. using a single 3cx800. Made hundreds of 2m Eme
qsos but it is 40 years old. Probably can use new hv filter caps and a grid
metering resistor as it doesn’t read grid current properly. 20 watts drive
yields 700 watts output on Jt65 or Q65.

Prices negotiable on all above, but not shipping. I drive a reasonable
distance to meet, or stop by my QTH to look it over.
73
Jeff W7JW
EN82

--