[Mich VHF UHF Society] 10 GHz Beacon

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Jan 10 14:55:59 CST 2022

Hi Chuck and HNY. WOW that is awesome news. So exciting. I would
definitely approach the school and see what they say.

May I ask what you are using for the beacon part (is it one of the
Ukrainian boards)? And then how are you able to come up to 50 mW which
is what I think the DEMI's need for 3W. I need a buffer between this
weak DEMI and the beacon board.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....