[Mich VHF UHF Society] 10 GHz Beacon

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 13:23:57 CST 2022

Hello Gedas and Happy New Year!
Unfortunately, it went down in December, and I have to climb a tower to fix it.  So that's not going to happen until this coming Spring.  All (4) bands at that location (1.2, 2.3, 5.7, and 10) are on the same power supply, and automated keyer and they are all down.  So that narrows down the problem a bit.
I have moved to a new QTH that is more urban, so all my microwave adventures are going to be done while roving.  I remain committed to being active, but there is very little VHF/UHF/Microwave activity on the West side of Michigan to speak of other than K2YAZ up in Glen Arbor.
73 and stay active - you are an inspiration!

Dave DeVos - KF8QL
616-278-8068 - mobile