[Mich VHF UHF Society] Central States VHF Society postpones annual conference one additional year to July 2022

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Sun Mar 21 07:48:13 CDT 2021

Interested VHF'ers:

For your planning, I need you to know that the CSVHFS Conference planned for
La Crosse 2021 is being postponed for one additional year until 2022.

The site for the next "in-person" CSVHFS conference will still be the
Radisson in downtown La Crosse, WI. The dates will be: Thursday July 21,
2022 (check-in) through July 24, 2022 (check-out). Technical program will
be on Friday and Saturday July 22nd and 23rd.

It was not an easy decision-particularly with improving pandemic conditions
and increasing vaccinations. We needed to make a decision in early March in
order to comply with our hotel contract.

Your conference host team members are looking forward to putting on an event
that you can really enjoy-in July 2022.

In the meantime, get on the air, document your projects, and create
presentations and papers for the next conference.

73

Bruce Richardson W9FZ

CSVHFS President