[Mich VHF UHF Society] Looking for 23cm antenna

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 31 17:54:29 CST 2021

Hi all,

Haven't heard much from the group lately but hope everyone is well.

My old French yagi pair is getting to be more trouble than it's worth to maintain, so I am looking for a 23cm antenna for CW/SSB... yagi, loop yagi, corner reflector, whatever you've got.  I guess EME dishes are also fine but unless it breaks down pretty small I'd need help moving one. :)

QTH is near the 696/M5/96 interchange, and I can meet as far as Brighton, Detroit, Warren, Pontiac-ish, etc. if needed, or I don't mind paying for shipping if it's easy to break down.

Thanks in advance!

Pat
KB8DGC