[Mich VHF UHF Society] Tuesday 222 activity night?

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 21:11:50 CST 2021

Joe - I know the ARRL is looking at new rules for VHF contests to address this Joe. Lots of ideas have been floated and the vhf committee is looking at it.

I’m going to be roving in June, August, and September. My rover will be very different, but I’ll work you on SSB or CW!  But I’ll also have FT8 ready to go.

David J DeVos - KF8QL
616-278-8068