[Mich VHF UHF Society] 2M & 70cm OSCAR yagi's giveaway

Ian Hill ihk8mm at charter.net
Mon Aug 9 18:49:06 CDT 2021

Hello everyone, I'm doing more shack cleaning.

I have a set of KLM 2M & 70cm circularly polarized antennas I'm giving
away. Free to the first person to come to my QTH and physically take
them. First come, first served basis. Reply to this list or to
ih772 at yahoo.com

I'm in the Flint, MI area and good in QRZ.com for my address.

If you're not a satellite operator the 2m and 70 cm antennas can
modified for terrestrial communications as a vertically polarized and a
horizontal polarized yagis on the same boom. You would need two
feed-lines per antenna. The horizontal elements are good for
SSB/CW/Digital modes. The vertical elements are good for FM.

KLM 2M-14C - users manual link.

http://hammadeparts.jivetones.com/Amateur_Radio_Manuals_Schematics/ITC%20-%20KLM%20-%20FDK/KLM%202M-14C%20Circularly%20Polarized%20Ham%20Antenna%20WW.pdf

KLM 435-18C

http://www.radiomanual.info/schemi/ACC_antenna/KLM_435-18C_user_1988..pdf