[Mich VHF UHF Society] RSGB Online Convention

Tom k8tb at bosscher.org
Sun Oct 11 09:38:28 CDT 2020

In case you missed yesterday's RSGB Online Convention, here's my
overview of the four VHF presentations that I attended along with links
to the YouTube videos.

https://www.k5nd.net/2020/10/rsgb-2020-online-convention-fabulous-vhf-presentations/

Of particular interest is G3LYA's presentation on VHF Propagation and
weather with new insight into the effect of the jet stream. He's also
established a website for Es predictions.

Then there's G8DOH's presentation on VHF/UHF Radios for Contesting and
DXing. You won't want to miss his insight into the radios we're using.

73, Jim, K5ND