[Mich VHF UHF Society] Hi Power UHF transmitter and spectrum analyzer to 40Ghz.

jack k8xx at chartermi.net
Fri Aug 21 14:16:20 CDT 2020

For lack of a better place to start, I was hoping someone on MIVUS might
like this equipment.  I just was given an EMCEE Channel 25 Television
transmitter with two 500 watt drawers.  The drawers have a built-in 32 VDC
at 31 amp supplies.  It is complete, with combiner, waste load and filter.
It is frequency agile from channel 14-69. It looks new and has the
transmitter control panel that reads all important parameters.  I also have
an old military An/UPN-84 spectrum analyzer.  It also looks very good and is
in a huge box that looks like it could be air dropped.  Also have several
thousand feet of LMR-400 by Times Wire.  Looks new, only used as a test
install.  Also have a huge Pioneer Line UPS and AGM C&D Technologies power
plant controller which was used with the UPS.  Everything is very heavy,
like new and located in Traverse City.  I am not attached to any of it.
This stuff cost nearly $100,000.00 so it didn't go to the scrap yard.  The
transmitter has only about 100 hours on it.   May trade for HF amplifier or
digital rig like IC-7300.   I can take some pictures if anyone is
interested.  Look up EMCEE for info on the transmitter.  The TX was
originally was going to be a wireless internet install.  Please ignore this
email if it is not appropriate for this reflector.  Jack K8XX 231-649-6496
Hope to operate 6 this weekend.