[Mich VHF UHF Society] Spring Sprints

Jeff Berman k9yr at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 10:43:03 CDT 2020

I will be active on SSB from far northeastern Illinois EN52xk...I will be listening east to try to work some of you

73 Jeff K9YR

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 10:24, Tom <k8tb at bosscher.org> wrote:

The Central States VHF Society is proud to sponsor and announce the dates
and times for the 2020 run of the VHF and up Spring Sprints!
144 MHz: Monday, 4/06/20 from 7 - 11 PM local, Exchange: 4 char grid

222 MHz: Tuesday, 4/14/20 from 7 - 11 PM local, Exchange: 4 char grid

432 MHz: Wednesday, 4/22/20 from 7 - 11 PM local, Exchange: 4 char grid

Microwave, 902 MHz and up: Saturday, 5/2/20 from 8 AM - 2 PM local,
Exchange: 6 char grid

50 MHz: Saturday, 5/9/19 from 2300Z until 0300Z Sunday, 5/10/20,
Exchange: 4 char grid

Classes: Stations will be classified as either Single Op or Rover. A
portable or mobile station that operates from only one grid is considered a
Single Op station. A Rover must operate from at least 2 grid squares. All
legal modes are welcome!

More information and rules are posted at:
https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home

73

Kent O'Dell KA2KQM, Mike Metroka WB8BZK & Jon Platt W0ZQ

Central States VHF Society Spring Sprint Organizing Committee