[Mich VHF UHF Society] NE8I

Bill Leal ve3es at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 08:41:17 CDT 2019

Kudos to all involved in obtaining the legendary NE8I call sign.  Lloyd was very well known on this side of the border and regularly hung out on the VE3OOO 224.660 repeater in downtown Windsor.  That his call will continue to be heard on bands where it belongs is a great thing.  And the "Red Ryder's" at Xenia in a few days will be happy to learn of this development.
73, Bill VE3ES