[Mich VHF UHF Society] [BC'ers] 50 mhz sprint ft8 EM 57 W9RVG

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 20:38:11 CDT 2019

Looking forward to working you during the 6M sprint.  I will be on from Michigan near Grand Rapids

Dave DeVos - KF8QL - EB72fu

Cell 616-278-8068

 Pat and I plan to be roving locally in the 6 Meter Sprint. It will be the Moxon and 300+ watts from decent perches. I have been working on FT8. So far I can get the TS2000 to decode but I have not been able to transmit yet. I will work on it when I can and it would be nice to be ready for Saturday but I am not confident of being ready with everything else going on with us. The goal is for FT8 from the car by June. Maybe I will try SWLing with it Saturday if I can't get that transit box to turn green.