[Mich VHF UHF Society] VHF digital modes

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:34:09 CDT 2019

What I am refering to is if there is a good time that I could find activity
on any of the vhf + bands, much like the 205 group does in the mornings to
generate activity.

If I remember correctly, a few years ago when the MIVUS  was getting
started back up, there was an email asking if there would be interest in
starting up a night on the weekends for those of us who wanted to get on
and operate. As far as I know, nothing ever came of that.

James W8ISS