[Mich VHF UHF Society] August 222 and up contest

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 09:02:48 CDT 2019

Gary,

I’ve been up there while roving. My suggestion is to set up schedules. It’s a long haul, and many people don’t point North.

I’ll be in EN75 for a little bit during the contest. I’m sure we could work on SSB from there.  FT8 May be a good friend to take along too.

I use Roverlog for logging, and I’m thinking of switching to something else only because of FT8 integration, which it does not currently support. N1MM does that well, but does not have hot keys to switch bands, which I do constantly during VHF contests.

Call or text my cell below for skeds.

David J DeVos - KF8QL
616-278-8068