[Mich VHF UHF Society] 3456 and 5760 MHz VUCC

Mark Korroch wb8tgy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 16:21:33 CST 2019

 Hi Dave,
I don't have time right now for a long email but here is a link to a xverter board that W1GHZ sells.  It uses pipe cap filters for tuning, but we can help you with that.
http://www.w1ghz.org/MBT/A_Simple_Low-cost_5760_MHz_Transverter_for_the_Rover.pdf

The single feed Direct TV dish can be used on a lot of bands by just changing the feed horn.  Most the guys on 10 GHz are using them, but they are also good antennas for 5.7 GHz and 24, and I think some people have used them at 2304 and 3456.
W1GHZ also sells boards for xverters on other bands too, so look around his web site.
I'll try and reply more later.
73,Mark  WB8TGY