[Mich VHF UHF Society] WSJTX Contest Mode

jeffrey.wheelersr at gmail.com jeffrey.wheelersr at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:22:26 CDT 2018

David I’m aware of that issue and can only suggest you contact K1JT.  His team may already be aware and working on a resolution in forthcoming releases. AC0RA was /R in 4 different grids last night and struggled with it.  All I can say is it’s not perfect yet, but getting closer.  If we can get everyone to just use the contest mode it would a a big improvement.

Jeff W7JW