[Mich VHF UHF Society] Testing 222.058 beacon in EN82hk

Jack Ancona k8ja at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 01:36:26 CST 2018

*Hi Patrick*

*I Listened For Your Beacon Last Night On About  222.058 Mhz and Was
Able To Hear It OK ....Signal  Strength Was Not very Strong However ....*

*I Think It Was Because Your Antenna heighth Above Ground Is Not very
High And Could be Blocked To Your North East Where I Am Located In
Sterling Heights*

*In Grid  EN82LN ....Approx.  17 Miles Away ..Really Not That Far  and
Signals From Ur Beacon  should be a Lot Stronger ...But Don't Be
Discouraged*

*Continue The Beacon upgrade and Improvements To The Antenna .....Make
Sure Ur Halo Is Actually Resonant On 222 Mhz... Will Help With The
projection of **
*

*The Signal A Lot ...*

*Hope That helps You Pat ....Be Glad To Run More Checks With You In da
Future..*

*73,s*

*Jack Ancona  K8JA*

*EN82LN*