[Mich VHF UHF Society] East-siders?

Mark Korroch wb8tgy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 16:02:38 CST 2018

 To all,
If it's just going to be a social get together, maybe a restaurant in the Brighton area would be good.  Easy access to I-96 and US-23.
73,Mark  WB8TGY

    On Thursday, December 6, 2018, 3:04:23 PM EST, David DeVos via MiVUS <mivus at mivus.org> wrote:

 Patrick,
I agree that we should have an East Side meeting.  Since I missed the last meeting when they elected officers to the MIVUS, I got elected president.  I'd love to have another meeting to talk about what we want the club to do for the coming year.
Any Ideas for a venue?  We were talking last year about meeting at the big swap at the race car track, until that didn't happen.  What are your thoughts?
Dave DeVosKF8QL