[Mich VHF UHF Society] September contest

Reuven Z Gevaryahu reuven at alumni.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 4 10:41:56 CST 2018

The Eligibility List summary just came out. Sometimes I feel like I'm that
token guy who is there to get us to the 3-log minimum. :-)

Michigan VHF-UHF Society
All eligible members must live and operate within the ARRL section of MI
Contest Call Score Member Call Section Grid Distance (mi) Contest
KB3EHW 18 KB3EHW MI EN82il 2018 ARRL September VHF Contest
KB8U 4,930 KB8U MI EN71rx 2018 ARRL September VHF Contest
N2CB 480 N2CB MI EN75ux 2018 ARRL September VHF Contest
CLUB TOTAL 5,428

--Reuven KB3EHW