[Mich VHF UHF Society] 2 m beacon going up

Chuck MacCluer maccluer13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 21:35:28 CDT 2017

A glitch: As I was putting the beacon on the air, the 2m PAR omni antenna
tested high SWR (3:1). Also the 1296 beacon antenna was dislodged by high
wind recently and is hanging by its hardline.

Although both electronic packages are ready to go, there will be a delay
until the antennas are ready. But they will be ready for spring tropo.

Chuck w8mqw