[Mich VHF UHF Society] Gear For Sale

Dave Kaylor n8jmy at fnwusers.com
Tue Mar 7 07:46:25 CST 2017

I have the following Amateur Radio equipment for sale. Everything is used but in good working order, I do not smoke but some of the equipment has been around smokers in the past. Any question contact Dave N8JMY at 269-650-0016 or email n8jmy at arrl.net

1) Icom IC-271A this is a base 2 meter all mode with the PL tone board installed, 25 watts output. Comes with Mic, manual and short power cord. asking $175.00

2) Tokyo HY-Power HL-250V25 this is a 2 meter linear amplifier 25 watts in gives you at least 250 watts out. Comes with manual and cord. $350.00

3) Radio Shack PRO-2030 this is a 80 channel programmable scanner covers 29Mhz to 956Mhz with some areas blocked out. Comes with manual, ant and power cube. $20.00

4) TEN-TEC Model 247 Antenna tuner, I have never used this, but came out of a friends working shack. Asking $45.00

---