[Mich VHF UHF Society] Anybody going to CSVHF conference in Albuquerque?

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 00:04:02 CDT 2017

MIVUSers.

Is anybody from the club planning to go to the 2017 Central States VHF
Conference in Albuquerque July 27 - 30?

I last went to CSVHF in 2009 when it was held in St. Louis and I made
the trip by car alone.  I had a great time, but it would have been
better to have some W8 cohorts to hang out with.

The 2017 conference will be held at the Albuquerque Airport Sheraton
which minimizes local travel needs unless you want to venture out and
sightsee on your own

Information on the conference is available on line at
www.2017.csvhf.org.  The technical program looks pretty good.

if anyone from the club is planning to go, I'd like to hear from you.

73, Dave  K8CC