[Mich VHF UHF Society] Beacon test this weekend - 222.058 EN82hk

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 10 08:19:28 CDT 2017

For those who haven't been following on VHF-Contesting, I have a 220 beacon I have been putting through it's paces for "permanent" installation later this summer.  I am planning to have it up in a ground-accessible location all weekend long for the contest.

It is (so far) built upon 1970s crystal-based technology and mounted outdoors, so please do not use it for precision calibration. :)

Signal/quality reports and suggestions are most welcome, at your convenience.

Hope you find it of some value!

Patrick
KB8DGC