[Mich VHF UHF Society] June vhf -W8ISS en67

James French w8iss1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:54:09 CDT 2017

For those asking, cell number is (313)673-1913

Best way to get my attention is to probably text me as I normally don't
answer if I don't recognize the number.

Don't know how good my cell coverage will be up in Copper harbor but I'll
do my best. I am normally a hunt and pounce or a tailender as I normally am
a river.

Equipment will be:
ts- 2000 (if it arrives before I leave)
3 element 6m beam
3 element 2m beat up cushcraft beam
25 element k1fo 70cm beam
(my real work horse antenna)

Back up radios if ts-2000 doesn't arrive:
ic- 820 2m/70cm sat radio
ft- 690mkII 6m radio (only 25w max)

As for msk144, this will be the first time for me to try it, so be
forgiving a little. I have no idea if I'll get it working properly. But
I'll give it a try and see.

Internet access will be limited for me. If I don't have cell coverage, then
no internet access. Unless I find someone up there I can piggyback on.

James W8ISS