[Mich VHF UHF Society] June vhf -W8ISS en67

jeffrey.wheelersr at gmail.com jeffrey.wheelersr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:07:39 CDT 2017

James you will be very popular on MSK144 from EN67 on 6 and 2m.  Be advised 6m MSK144 has recently relocated to 50.260 for random operations and 2m is still pretty much whatever QRG between 144.140 and 144.180 as announced.  I encourage you to check into the  Ping Jockey page to coordinate or announce ur QRG during the contest.  Have a safe trip and best of luck from EN67.  If you need help getting MSK144 running before ur trip pse email me, w7jw at arrl.net.  Happy to help out.

Best 73 Jeff W7JW
EN82 Michigan