[Mich VHF UHF Society] ARRL January VHF Contest is this coming weekend.

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 12:00:56 CST 2017

The rules for the ARRL club eligibility list were changed last fall.  The list must now show a six-digit Maidenhead grid square for each member plus a six-digit grid for the club center.  Also, the rules now require the list to be in comma-delimited (Excel .csv or equivalent) form, and submitted prior to the start of the contest.

I went thru this back in November with another club I belong to for the Sweepstakes contest on HF.  I would be glad to help put this together for MIVUS for this weekend if it would be helpful.  However, it must be submitted by the person on file with the ARRL as the contact person for the club.  Once the list is submitted, it remains valid until members change and it must be updated.

I plan to be on full time in the contest this weekend with 100-200W and good antennas on 50 - 1296 from EN82eh.  I'll be on the ON4KST chat room, and I hope to work lots of MIVUSers.

73, Dave K8CC

Sent from my iPhone