[Mich VHF UHF Society] ARRL January VHF Contest is this coming weekend.

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 09:42:46 CST 2017

Reuven,
Yes - we are compiling a list to submit for this new ARRL requirement.  And on that note:
Would all MIVUS members that intend to submit a log for the ARRL January VHF Contest this weekend please send me an email so I can submit our club list for this contest?
The format the ARRL wants is:
CALLSIGN     6 Digit Grid Square of home station
I will submit the station list to the ARRL.  Remember to list "Michigan VHF-UHF Society" in the club designation section of your log submittal for every contest.
Thanks, good luck in the contest, and 73! Dave DeVosKF8QLMIVUS President