[Mich VHF UHF Society] [NEWSVHF] Fwd: [VHF] UT1FG/MM 8PM CST Monday

rgcox2 rgcox2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:54:35 CST 2017

He was in grid EK28 a day or so ago.
73 Roger W8IO

-------- Original message --------From: Nick Pick <nicolasgagnon at hotmail.fr> Date: 2/28/17  8:38 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke at gmail.com> Cc: mivus at mivus.org, FLWSS DIGEST <flwss at flwss.net>, newsvhf at mailman.qth.net Subject: Re: [Mich VHF UHF Society] [NEWSVHF] Fwd: [VHF] UT1FG/MM 8PM CST Monday

Any info on where his ship is or a shedule avalaible? I'm in Montreal, along the St-Lawrence waterway so perhaps a good chance to catch him...

Nicolas

VE2NCG