[Mich VHF UHF Society] Meteor scatter...

Harvey Hamel hchamel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:27:20 CST 2017

50.260 was pretty active around 7:00am EST.  At times screen was up-dating
so fast, I ended clicking on the wrong line. Some of the pings were
monstrous.

I monitored 144.150 at times and did not see any activity after about
1100z. I did see a few stations were active  from about 0200z to about
1100z.

I made about 8 QSO's on 50.260 with my 100w whistle.

73,

Harv
N2CB
EN75