[Mich VHF UHF Society] [VHF] August 5-6 - ARRL's NEW 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - Team Competition anyone?

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 08:04:18 CDT 2017

Thanks for the update, Roger.  Kudos to Dana and Nick for their original
N1MM UDC efforts!

A couple final reminders on the "222 MHz and Up Distance Contest":

- Software - ARRL log checking will calculate ultimate distances, and final
scores. Log all contacts (even duplicates). Participants will just need
software that will accept 6-digit grid locators and output same in their
Cabrillo logs.

- The log submission deadline is 14 days after the event (submit by 1800
UTC August 20, 2017).

- Submissions are online via web app only (there is no Robot email address
or paper logs by mail option in this event). The web app address is

http://contest-log-submission.arrl.org/

Wishing everyone good luck in the event!

73,

Bart Jahnke, W9JJ

Contest Branch Manager

*ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio™*

*225 Main St*

*Newington CT 06111*

860-594-0232

w9jj at arrl.org