[Mich VHF UHF Society] NE8I/b

Mark Korroch wb8tgy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 15:04:02 CDT 2017

We would have to wait for the club to get the call, and get permission from the trustee to use it in the contest.  Besides that, I don't think the rules allow someone in the 10GHz contest to operate more than one station and submit logs for both of them.  But I could be wrong on that point.
I think the Minnesota group activated their club call one year for the 10 GHz contest, but one operator made all the contacts with that call, and didn't make any contacts with his own call, if I remember right.