[Mich VHF UHF Society] 10 Ghz Beacon In NE8I Honor

Brandon Anderson n8pum1 at charter.net
Wed Apr 12 06:52:20 CDT 2017

Hello Jack, Lloyd and K2YAZ have been instrumental in helping me get a 10 ghz beacon going. They helped me with either technical help and/or by donating a Kuhne beacon and slot antenna. I had it operational over Lake Superior but ran into some issues. Lloyd helped me repair it and now I would like to place it over Northern Lake Michigan since there may be more stations likely to hear it. I hope to add an amplifier to it to boost the 200 mW soon. What I think would be really great would be to use NE8I as the callsign but for now I will use mine. I will let everyone know when I find a high spot and the beacon(s) are operational. 73' de N8PUM Brandon EN66dl

Sent from my iPhone