[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: Harris Platinum Channel 2 (6 meter) TV Drawer KWs available

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:06:45 CDT 2017

All,

Lance W7GJ shared the below info earlier this week.  In my email
exchange with the seller (a non-ham) Bill Heap
<williamharryheap at yahoo.com>, Bill stated that he has a couple dozen
of these left at a very reasonable price.  He also has the N / BNC
adapters and some rack shelving.

Contact Bill directly at <williamharryheap at yahoo.com> if interested -
and see the W7GJ web site for Lance's wealth of information on the
Harris TV Drawers (including a link to the 3-part Packrats newsletter
evaluation of these drawers by KB3XG).

73 Bart W9JJ