[Mich VHF UHF Society] 222 MHz Fall Sprint

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 10:50:08 CDT 2016

Just a reminder that this evening (Tuesday) is the 222 MHz Fall Sprint,
7:00 PM to 11:00 PM local time.  The exchange is your four digit grid
square.  Score one point per QSO and your final score is total QSO
points x grids worked.  Categories are single-op or rover, and there are
no sub-categories for power.

Full rules are available at:

http://svhfs.org/2016_Fall_Sprint_Rules.pdf

I plan to be on for most, if not all of the four hours, running 100W &
16L from EN82eh.  I hope everyone in the MIVUS with 222 MHz gear will be
able to get on and make some noise - your activity is appreciated and
more stations to work makes the contest more fun.

Hope to CU on the air!

73, Dave/K8CC