[Mich VHF UHF Society] 144 MHz Fall Sprint

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 01:46:54 CDT 2016

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Monday) evening is the 144 MHz Fall
Sprint, 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM local time.  The exchange is your four digit
grid square.  Score one point per QSO and your final score is total QSO
points x grids worked.  Categories are single-op or rover, and there are
no sub-categories for power.

Full rules are available at:

http://svhfs.org/2016_Fall_Sprint_Rules.pdf

I plan to be on for the entire four hours, chasing 2M DX and grinding
out QSOs.  I hope everyone in the MIVUS is able to get on and make some
noise.

Have fun!

73, Dave/K8CC