[Mich VHF UHF Society] 432 MHz Fall Sprint

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 02:08:46 CDT 2016

Just a reminder that this coming Wednesday evening (October 5) is the
432 MHz Fall Sprint, 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM local time.  The exchange is
your four digit grid square.  Score one point per QSO and your final
score is total QSO points x grids worked.  Categories are single-op or
rover, and there are no sub-categories for power.

Full rules are available at:

http://svhfs.org/2016_Fall_Sprint_Rules.pdf

I just discovered that I have a non-radio schedule conflict from
8:00-10:00 PM which will take me away from my QTH. But I plan to be on
for the first and last hours, running 100W & 24L from EN82eh.  I hope
everyone in the MIVUS with 432 MHz gear will be able to get on and make
some noise - your activity is appreciated and more stations to work
makes the contest more fun.

Hope to CU on the air!

73, Dave/K8CC