[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [VHF] EME/MS list

rgcox2 rgcox2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:54:48 CDT 2016

It will open on the 222 page but other pages can be accessed via the tabs at the bottom.
With the interest that has been shown latelty in helping K5QE and N9HF gain their 222 WAS I am sure they both would appreciatepeople adding their station and contact details to the 222 page in order to assist them with their quest.
If people would be kind enough to re-post the link on other reflectors I am sure it would be appreciated by all.
PaulN2EME
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dEGQW9kEP0WEoHTlwkuLExOMafzb7X8ulxLl8FnGBNI/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0