[Mich VHF UHF Society] Field day and unrelated 222 question

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 24 12:28:24 CDT 2016

I'm hopeful that the Livonia ARC (K8UNS) will be on 6 and/or 2 - at least they will be when I'm there. ;)  I know they're planning to work the participating satellites.  For that matter, if you're local to the area, stop by and say hi!  Location info is at http://livoniaarc.com/

I will also probably poke around from home and see if I'm any closer to getting my 220 transverter working (hope springs eternal...).

Patrick / KB8DGC

PS: Are those 222 Tuesdays still active?  Speaking of the transverter, that could be another option.