[Mich VHF UHF Society] September Rove Question

n12614 at aol.com n12614 at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 16:14:50 CDT 2016

I’m thinking about coming back to Michigan in September tobegin a 20-grid trek as a limited rover. It looks like a good place to start is the grid intersection west ofFlint (EN72 / EN73 / EN82 / EN83) and then heading down I-65 to Indianapolisbefore picking up I-70 to St Louis and then I-44 home.

I currently have:
6 FM / SSB (100w – ¼ wave verticalx 2)
2m FM / SSB (100w to 5/8 vertical(FM) and 100w to dual KB6KQ loops)
220 FM (50w to ½ wave vertical)
70cm FM / SSB (50w to stacked 5/8wave verticals and 50w to dual KB6KQ loops)

Is there enough 220 SSB activity to warrant adding 50w of220 SSB to a single M2 loop?

Figure to be in Michigan by 8 September so that I canrestock the Diet Vernor’s, eat some pasties, and visit the Franklin Cider Mill.

Don, NL7CO