[Mich VHF UHF Society] 2 Meter Sidewinders around Michigan Net

David DeVos kf8ql at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 16:53:22 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone - for many years, Bill K8NFT has been the faithful net control for the Sidewinders around Michigan Net on Sunday evenings at 9:30 PM on 144.155 Mhz.

Since Bill is moving to Northern Michigan, his station is down, and Roger W8IO and I have Bill’s approval to run the net in his absence.  Also, we are soliciting other net control stations from other parts of Michigan to assist in running the net in a rotating schedule.  If you have a good VHF station, and would be willing, please email me or Roger off the list.

So - Same time, same frequency - Hope to hear you on the Sunday night Net!

2M Sidewinders around Michigan Net
Sundays 9:30 PM EST
144.155 MHz

73,