[Mich VHF UHF Society] Trx communications ( AKA Great Lakes Antennas)

Patrick Thomas p-thomas at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 12 20:40:31 CST 2016

>It would be interesting and god for everyone if he showed up
> here and we could guide him on features need.

Better still, how about we just brainstorm the features we need amongst ourselves, and then anyone who is searching around for such things will find the information on the reflector archives and therefore be able to make a desirable product?

For example, I have no idea why people don't make a pre-packaged, weatherproof dual 2m halo stack, or a quad 440 halo stack, off the shelf, tuned for SSB/CW areas of the bands.  Seems like a market to me.

Hmmm.... *wrings hands*

Patrick
KB8DGC