[Mich VHF UHF Society] Trx communications ( AKA Great Lakes Antennas)

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Sun Dec 11 16:56:42 CST 2016

I sent a question to him via Ebay, here is his response:

 >"

      Hi Tom! Thank you for the email. I am active on all bands,
      including VHF UHF. I do like to spend time on 2m SSB. I am working
      on finishing my "radio room" here and have not been as active from
      home as I would like. I plan to work more 6m SSB this spring. I
      did some last fall and it was great! I do have a 6 meter loop on
      ebay, but it showed only one left and it sold last night. But I do
      put them together all the time. I will re-list it here in a minute
      and you can check it out. It is the "angle" design and has a great
      omnidirectional pattern. I will also check out the site! I am glad
      you contacted me. 73 for now"

It would be interesting and god for everyone if he showed up here and we
could guide him on features need. Maybe a premium version with anodized
metal and N connectors. But the fact that we have someone here who is
willing to build them is a plus. Maybe he has not seen a KB6KQ  loop and
he could borrow one to look at.

Keeping the money in the Mitten!

Tom K8TB