[Mich VHF UHF Society] For Sale HF, 6 and 2 meter amps and 6 m antenna - Time to thin the herd

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:34:35 CDT 2016

Folks,

Getting things organized for Fall/Winter, it's time to thin the herd.

Shipping will be in addition to asking prices on all - prefer local sales
where possible.

- HF Amp - Alpha 76PA with new faceplate - 160m-10m - 3x8874 = 1200 watts
or more if needed.  With manual.  Asking $1395

- 6 Meter Amp - Harris Platinum Solid State (see KB3XG 3-part review at
http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisCheeseBits.pdf) - 1000 watts minimum
output with 10/12 watts drive. Per article, his amp was tested two-tone to
nearly 2kw out)!  Asking $695

- 6 Meter Yagi - I have NEW in box M2 6M7JHV. Asking $295

- 2 Meters - I have a WA1ZMS 2 Meter Larcan Conversion (has input and
output connector and bias mods).  Tested at over 1kw SSB/CW, and run
reliably at 750-800 watts JT65/FSK441.  Asking $750.  This will need to be
crated to ship (I have a crate).

I can deliver within an hour of Newington CT or to the Boxboro Hamfest...

73 Bart W9JJ/1