[Mich VHF UHF Society] Golden Mitten Award

C. Michael Long charles.m.long at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:45:25 CDT 2016

For discussion this weekend, I respectfully submit the first draft of the
Golden Mitten Award rules.  As long as the list allows attachments, there
should be a PDF attached.  Some items will look familiar as they come from
the ARRL general guidelines.  Other items were used with permission from
the Northeast Ohio club. The rest is just made up but sounded good at the
time ;)

If the attachment is not allowed then I will resubmit this email with the
rules embedded. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

73,
Mike
W6RP