[Mich VHF UHF Society] Meeting Saturday August 20th @ 4PM

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Aug 17 13:05:46 CDT 2016

Where you coming from?  Might be easier to route you off M6.

If coming from Lincoln Park ...

1_   Take I-96 West toward GR

2_   Exit and take M-6 West toward Holland

3_   Exit on the right at Byron Center Road (first exit after you pass
the interchange of M-6 and US-131)

4_   Turn right at top of the ramp and go approx 1/4 to 1/2 mile and

5_  Turn right on 56th  (going East)

6_  Go approximate 1/2 mile  (two stoplights) and

7_  Turn Left on Burlingame Avenue - BINGO you are THERE

The school is a white and silver building almost, but but not quite on
the NW corner of Burlingame and 56th Street