[Mich VHF UHF Society] Fwd: [VHF] FS: NOS Jumper Cables etc

Roger Cox rgcox2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:50:47 CDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[VHF] FS: NOS Jumper Cables etc
Date: 	Tue, 9 Aug 2016 20:33:27 -0400
From: 	Gedas via VHF <vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu>
To: 	vhf at w6yx.stanford.edu

Hello everyone.  Yesterday I was able to acquire several lots of NOS cable assemblies using a variety of different connectors & cable types that may be of interest within our group. All cables are 50-ohm, most commercially made in Canada, and have heat-shrink on both ends. The BNC cables use bright Nickel plated connectors, the Huber N-connectors seem to be some type of brushed Nickel coating while all of the SMA connectors are Gold plated.

Lot 1.  I have (30) male BNC to male BNC jumper cables using Teflon (Harbour-Industries, etc) RG-142 cable and are ~25" long.  Asking $16 each plus shipping.

Lot 2.  I have (6) male (RA) SMA to straight female SMA jumper/extension cables using Teflon (Harbour-Industries, etc) RG-142 cable and are ~84" long.  Asking $25 each plus shipping.

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/c-20160708_171430

Lot 3.  I have (30) male (RA) SMA to straight male SMA jumper cables using Huber-Shuner, Enviroflex-142 cable and are ~48" long.  Asking $22 each plus shipping.

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/c-20160708_171804

Lot 4.  I have (10) male (RA) SMA to male (RA) SMA jumper cables using Harbour-Industries RG-142 cable and are ~84" long.  Asking $25 each plus shipping.

Lot 5.  I have (15) male N to male N jumper cables using Huber-Shuner S 06162 D-03 50-ohm cable and are ~72" long.  These are really super cables featuring tough Huber N-connectors & double shielded braids (90% & 95% coverage) and measure 8mm O.D. & rated to at least 6 GHz.  What is amazing is that the shielding effectiveness (S.E.) of these cables is over 82 dB right up to 6 GHz (this is not easy to pull off) and capable of over 100W CW power at 6 GHz ! Asking $25 each plus shipping.

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/n-to-n

Lot 6.  I have (2) ~24" male N-to-male N & (3) ~36" male N-to-male N jumper cables using Harbour-Industries RG-142 cable.  Asking $20 each plus shipping.

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/n-to-n2

Lot 7.  I have (2) Micrin Technologies MTC4000, 3-channel LNA panels. Each panel features 3 separate LNA's that use SMA in to SMA out connections.  The LNA's were designed to operate around the 900 MHz band. If there is interest in them I will measure their actual noise figure, gain and bandwidth with my HP-8970 NF meter.

Here is a quick look at the pair; one without a font panel, and one with the front panel, and then a rear view. They are not big, operates off 48 VDC, and touted to have a N.F. of less than 1 dB (0.9 dB ave).  It might be interesting to see what their performance is on 1296 MHz etc. They both show signs of use:

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/front-902-lna-1

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/rear-902-lna

Lot 8.  I still have about (50) SMA to SMA Mini-Circuit 1 watt attenuators available as well for $6 each plus shipping. These are new, never used and good to at least 4 GHz. I have 3 dB, 4 dB, 5 dB, and 6 dB values available:

http://w8bya.com/index.php/Misc/HAM-1/s-20160708_170257

I can fit a lot of these cables etc in a priority box for $6.80 or less.  All sales are final & being sold as-is. I prefer PayPal but a USPS money order will work just as well. PLEASE include an alternate e-mail address if you reply to me as I still have outgoing mail ISP issues. A phone number also works great. TU for looking.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....
This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...

---